Vehicle Tracking System:
Smarter Campus 86VT Vehicle Tracking Unit consists of a built-in GPS receiver, GSM modem and battery for back up during failure of external power. The unit is provided with RS-232 port for configuration of the device. The unit is also provided with voice port for connecting headset for two-way communication and a uzzer for incoming call indication.
The unit is provided with internal battery with charging facility for back-up during external power failure. The unit also equipped with two digital inputs in addition to Ignition ON/OFF detection and one digital output for driving external relay circuit. The device is also equipped with intelligent power management for detecting the external power removal / failure. When external power is removed or failed, communication will be sent to the pre-define number/server.
All the communication with the user/server is handled by Tri-Band GSM/GPRS module which accurately delivers all the navigation data. The communication is either through Short Message Service (SMS) or GPRS network. The unit can be remotely configured (OTA Configuration). In addition the unit is provided with two switches for Voice & SMS communication with pre-defined numbers.
- Tri-band 900/1800/1900 MHz GSM / GPRS Module
- 20 Channels GPS receiver (SiRF III)
- RS-232 Serial Port
- Built-in battery
- Two Digital Inputs and One Digital Output*
- Ignition ON/OFF detection
- Wide DC input voltage range (9V-30V)
- Local & Remote Configuration
- SMS / GPRS Communication
- Support TCP, UDP and HTTP
- Real Time Clock (RTC)
- On-Line and Off-Line tracking
- LED indication for GSM, GPS and Power status
- Switch for voice & SMS communication
- Buzzer for incoming calls indication
- Configure upto 5 incoming call numbers
- GSM + GPS Combo antenna